Thursday, November 5, 2015

Real Estate License



Recently I joined Home Spot Choice Realty as a Realtor for Kansas homes.  Over the years I've often worked with homeowners preparing to market their homes.  Homeowners send me the inspection reports to fix up the issues found during inspections so the closing can take place quickly. 
It just made sense to get my license and work with you through the entire process.  My experience with inspection reports and my construction background make it easier to know what needs to be done to get the home marketed quickly and well.  Recently I told a homeowner he did not need to spend the money on a repair that could have cost up to $1000.  He called and let me know the house sold in less than 3 days and the buyers did NOT ask for the repair.
When you work with someone who sees the project from all angles it makes for less stress for you.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment